For our plastic material, we offer 3 different production methods depending on your needs:
- Production: You file is placed in our production workflow depending on the available space in our printers.
- Delivery Times: Your object will be printed within ten days, once the printing process has started.
- Lead Time: No lead times guarantee.
- Price: The main benefit is to offer you a better price(up to 30% discount)in comparison to Standard Production
- Use Restriction: This option is only available for white plastic, with all the finishes. Color Resist and Color Touch finishes not available for this option. The price must be higher than $10, per object.
- Production: Your 3D file is placed in our normal production workflow and its production time depends on the space available in our printers.
- Delivery Times: Delivery times depends on the material you chose and destination Country. For white plastic it's 2 or 3 days.
- Lead Time: A lead time is announced when you pass the order.
- Use Restriction:
- Production: Your file is placed in our production workflow ashigh priorityin order to be 3D printed as soon as physically possible.
- Delivery Times: In most cases your object is 3D printed within 48 hours. (after reception of your payment if you're paying with a cheque or wire transfer and after approval of your 3D file by our production team).
- Lead Time: Lead times guaranteed: if we don't respect the provided date, the difference between express & standard printing service will be reimbursed
- Price: This premium service is available with an extra-cost compared to standard prices.
- Use Restriction: This option is only available for raw white plastic. Maximum dimensions of your design have to be 290x290x290 mm.