When you Vectoriel file has been uploaded onto the Sculpteo website with a valid format (We highly recommend the SVG format.Other possible formats are DXF, AI, EPS, PDF), the configuration needs to be made:
The first thing to understand is how the mouse works with your object:
The left have button can help you select the different lines that you want to change the style, by holding the button down and move over the cutting lines that you want to configure.
The wheel in the middle allows you to zoom in & out and also move the object when it is pressed.
When you have uploaded a vectoriel file, there could be several styles already registered and configured on your object.
To start from scratch you can select all of the object with the left hand button on the mouse as shown ion the image below:
You will then need to go to "legend" and select "style 1":
You can then identify part by part which configuration you would like following the same process as above.
What a the possibilities for the outline or fill?
The outline has several options:
- Cutting line (outline only)
- Line engrave (outline only)
- Line engraving: it is the same operation than laser cutting, with lower power. One level of depth for line engraving is available on our website.
- Light surface engrave & Deep surface engrave (available for both outline & fill) :
- surface engraving. We offer two levels of depth : light and deep. The light surface engraving is barely perceptible to the touch, compared to the deep surface engraving (the depth cannot be confirmed for either of the engraving options as the depth can vary depending on the thickness of the sheet ordered).
Please keep in mind that we recommend a 1 to 1 ration: