3D Printing/Processing Times
The 3D printing process begins as soon as the order is completed. Processing time is added to shipping time to give the arrival time.
The 3D printing time depends primarily on the material you choose and the time at which you place your order:
- Plastic: average processing time of 2 to 3 days. An additional 24 to 48 hours is required for polished and painted pieces.
- Grey Plastic: average processing time of 6 to 7 days.
- Multicolor: average processing time of 2 to 3 days. An additional of 24 to 48 hours is required for varnished pieces.
- Resin Polyjet: average processing of 4 to 5 days. An additional 24 to 48 hours is required for painted pieces.
- Resin CLIP: average processing of 4 to 9 days.
- Alumide: average processing time of 6 to 7 days.
- Sterling Silver: average processing time of 15 to 21 days.
- Brass: average processing time of 15 to 21 days.
3D printing times can vary, depending on 3D printer batch availability. The accurate shipping estimation is provided at checkout.
It is possible to follow your object through every step of the 3D printing process on our order tracking page.
Delivery Times and Pricing
The delivery time depends on the shipping option chosen at checkout.
If you choose two different delivery modes, such as Standard and Express, our service will treat it as two separate orders. Thus, you will pay the shipping fees twice.
If you order parts made with two different materials, there will be only one shipping date, based on the material which takes more time.