3D Printing/Processing Times
The 3D printing process begins as soon as the order is completed. Processing time is added to shipping time to give the arrival time. The 3D printing time depends primarily on the material you choose and the time at which you place your order:
- Plastic: average processing time of 2 to 15 days. An additional 24 to 48 hours is required for polished and painted pieces.
- Grey Plastic: average processing time of 2 to 15 days.
- FDM Plastic: average processing of 5 - 15 days
- Resin Polyjet: average processing of 5 - 15 days.
- Resin DLP/LCD: average processing of 5 - 15 days.
- Resin CLIP: average processing of 5 - 15 days.
- SLA: average processing of 1 - 15 days*.
- Alumide: average processing time of 5 - 15 days.
- Sterling Silver: average processing time of 15 to 25 days.
- Brass: average processing time of 15 to 25 days.
3D printing times can vary, depending on 3D printer batch availability. An accurate shipping estimation is provided at checkout.
* With this technology, we offer a 24H Express option. Orders passed before 15:30 (GMT + 1) will be ready for pick up or shipping by 11:00 am (GMT + 1) the following day.
It is possible to follow your object through every step of the 3D printing process on our order tracking page.
Laser cutting processing times
Production time for your laser cut item is automatically calculated online when you choose the material, based on supply available and orders to be processed. The laser cutting time depends on the material you choose, the complexity of the engraving, and the timetable for which you place your order. Standard production service: your design is immediately placed in our production cycle, and the production of your vector file is scheduled according to our machine availability. A shipping time for your pieces is given when your order is placed. The Standard delay time is 2 - 10 working days for all laser cutting/engraving.
Delivery Times and Pricing
The delivery time depends on the shipping option chosen at checkout. If you choose two different delivery modes, Standard and Express, our service will treat it as two separate orders. Thus, you will pay the shipping fees twice. If you order parts made with two different materials, there will be only one shipping date, based on the material, which takes more time.