Country of Destination
The shipment is insured in all countries served by UPS or TNT, depending on which one fits best for your order. The shipping and payment addresses do not need to be in the same country. Please note the Sales Taxes will be determined according to the destination country.
However, for reasons outside our control, shipping cannot be insured in Russia. For more information, consult UPS or TNT.
Delivery or pickup
We offer you several ways to get your finished 3D printed parts:
- Classic delivery: your items are delivered by parcel service, and you receive them a few days after production is complete.
- Factory Pickup: pick up your items directly at our production center in Villejuif (France) - 10 rue Auguste Perret 94800 Villejuif. Open from Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 6.30 pm.
If you are ordering with Rush production, you can choose to be delivered by our courier. The courier delivery zone is around our production center:
- France: courier delivery in Paris and a 30km range around our factory. Delivery between 2.00 pm and 5.00 pm for business and personal address.
You will receive an automatic email when your 3D print is given to the courier. If you're not there when the courier comes, your parcel will be available for pickup the day after, starting at 2.00 pm.
Please notice that if your order is over 1000€/$/£, shipping is free!
Outside the European Union, supplementary taxes may apply. Our prices do not account for these supplementary charges and are thus the responsibility of the customer.
Taxes depend on the general product nomenclature determined by the French government. Below we've provided the NGP (Nomenclature Générale des Produits) code for each of our available materials.
- 39269097: Alumide, Plastic, Resin
- 71131100: Sterling Silver
For more information on taxes, we recommend contacting the Customs agency in the country you will be shipping your objects.
Please keep in mind that we do not deliver to PO Box addresses.