For laser cutting, we produce your parts in two locations: in our factory in France or in our factory in the US. Each location has a different catalogue, which means that some materials are available only in one of the catalogues. No matter where you get your part shipped, you can order from either one or both of the two catalogues. However, keep in mind that ordering from the catalogue closest to you will lower your shipping cost and time. Moreover, if you order parts from both catalogues, you will pay both shipping fees.
Country of Destination
The shipment is insured in all countries served by UPS, according to the shipping option chosen. The shipping and payment addresses do not need to be in the same country. Yet note that the Sales Taxes will be determined according to the destination country.
However, for reasons outside our control, shipping cannot be insured in Russia. For more information, consult UPS .
Pickup in our production centers
For some materials only, you can directly pickup your 3D prints at our offices:
- in San Leandro (California - USA): The Gate #258 1933 Davis Street, San Leandro 94577 CA. Open from Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm.
- in Villejuif (France): 10 rue Auguste Perret 94800 Villejuif. Open from Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 6.30 pm.
You will be immediately receive an email when your 3D print is available for pickup.
If you are ordering with Rush production, you can choose to be delivered by our courier. The courier deliver zone is around our production centers:
- California - USA : courier delivery in San Francisco between 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm.
- France : courier delivery in Paris and in a 30km range around our factory. Delivery between 2.00 pm and 5.00 pm for business and personal adress.
You will be receive an automatic email when your 3D print will be given to courier. If you're not there when the courier is coming, your parcel will be available for pickup the day after starting at 2.00 pm.
Prices and Delivery Times
Delivery time depends on which catalogue you've ordered from, where you are located, and which delivery mode you've chosen.
Similarly, delivery costs, calculated automatically when you upload your file , will increase if you:
- Order materials from both the European and American catalogues
- Order from the catalogue most distant from your location
- Order large or heavy objects
It's important for you to know that our shipping fees are calculated based on the dimensions of the package where your order will be put to be sent to you. As a result, to optimize your costs, we advise you to try to divide your laser cutting order into several 2D models, and not just in one big 2D model with all of your parts, all on the same sheet of material. It will reduce the amount of space needed.
Outside the European Union, supplementary taxes may apply. Our prices do not account for these supplementary charges and are thus responsibility of the customer.
Taxes depend on the general product nomenclature determined by the French government. Below we've provided the NGP (Nomenclature Générale des Produits) code for each of our available materials.
- 39269097: Alumide, Plastic, Resin
- 69139010: Multicolor
- 71131100: Sterling Silver
- 69139010: Ceramic
For more information on taxes we recommend contacting the Customs agency in the country you will be shipping your objects.